Delay in Pfizer shipment means you’ll get Moderna shot at Toronto, Peel clinics
June 20, 2021
Canada hits important target with 20 per cent of the eligible population now fully vaccinated
June 20, 2021
Alberta to lift COVID-19 restrictions on Canada Day
June 19, 2021
Why did Canada ‘switch up the script’ on second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine? Here’s what we know
June 18, 2021
First phase of vaccine certification to go live in July for travellers entering Canada
June 18, 2021
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – COVID-19 outbreak for two Hutterite communities in RM of Maple Creek
July 10, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – Holding Our Lands and Places: The Everyday Politics of Indigenous Land and Identity
June 29, 2020
Metis Nation Studies: Role of Government In Health Care
June 19, 2020
Tight races as polls close across the United States
November 4, 2020
Sask Métis News – ‘You shook the world, Big Floyd:’ George Floyd remembered for mentoring young men in Houston’s Third Ward
June 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Update For June 19: Step Three of Re-Opening Map Starts July 11, 981,734 Vaccines Administered, 55 New Cases, 57 Recoveries June 20, 2021Step Three of Re-Opening Road Map Starts on July 11 Saskatchewan today reached the Step Three threshold on the province Re-Opening Roadmap, with 70 per cent of Saskatchewan residents age 18 and...
- COVID-19 Update For June 18: 961,997 Vaccines Administered, 98 New Cases, 95 Recoveries, One New Death June 19, 2021Vaccines Reported As of end of day Thursday, June 17, there were an additional 24,260 vaccinations administered. This represents two days of vaccine administration (Wednesday June 16 and Thursday...
- Saskatchewan Provides $2 Million For Residential School Site Research June 19, 2021Today, First Nations, M?tis and Northern Affairs Minister Don McMorris announced that $2 million of provincial funding will be provided to the Federation of Sovereign Indigenous Nations (FSIN) to...
- Government House Reopens Its Doors to Visitors June 19, 2021The PCC Welcomes Guests Back to Government House The Provincial Capital Commission (PCC) is excited to announce that Government House is reopening its doors to visitors on Sunday, June 20. Guest...
- Executive Director Appointed For Public Complaints Commission And Serious Incident Response Team June 18, 2021The province has appointed Gregory Gudelot as the civilian Executive Director who will lead the Public Complaints Commission and the newly created Serious Incident Response Team (SIRT). The SIRT...
- Saskatchewan Youth Apprenticeship Industry Scholarships Awarded to High School Graduates June 18, 2021One hundred high school graduates from 79 communities across the province are receiving Saskatchewan Youth Apprenticeship (SYA) Industry Scholarships. The scholarship program, launched in 2009, is...
- COVID-19 Update For June 17: 937,737 Vaccines Administered, 94 New Cases, 70 Recoveries, Zero New Deaths June 18, 2021Vaccines Reported An additional 15,402 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of vaccines administered in the province to 937,737. The 15,402 doses of...
- Slow Down to Keep Our Saskatchewan Highways Safe June 17, 2021With construction season in full swing, the Government of Saskatchewan is reminding motorists to keep an eye out for construction zones on provincial highways. "We view everything through the lens...
- Crop Report for the Period of June 8 to June 14, 2021 June 17, 2021Provincially, topsoil moisture conditions have increased compared to the previous week due to rainfall. Cropland topsoil moisture is rated as two per cent surplus, 72 per cent adequate, 23 per...
- COVID-19 Update For June 16: 922,335 Vaccines Administered, 74 New Cases, 76 Recoveries, Two New Deaths June 17, 2021Vaccines Reported An additional 12,013 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of vaccines administered in the province to 922,335. The 12,013 doses of...