Uptake for the COVID-19 vaccine has been high among Toronto’s long-term-care home residents. For staff, not so much
Transition documents suggest Biden plans Day 1 order rescinding Keystone XL permit
January 18, 2021
Biden to prioritize blocking of Keystone XL pipeline extension
January 18, 2021
Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on 1st day in office, sources confirm
January 18, 2021
Canadians leaving big cities at record numbers: Statistics Canada
January 17, 2021
Hundreds of Ontario personal support workers have yet to receive the $3/hour wage increase promised in October
January 16, 2021
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – COVID-19 outbreak for two Hutterite communities in RM of Maple Creek
July 10, 2020
Metis Nation Studies: Role of Government In Health Care
June 19, 2020
Metis people life – Obama criticizes nation’s leaders for bungled handling of pandemic…
June 10, 2020
Sask Métis News – Journalists blinded, injured, arrested covering George Floyd protests nationwide
June 13, 2020
Sask Métis News – Police chief joins peaceful protest
June 29, 2020
Weather In Grand-MétisThe air quality EPA score is currently at 2021-01-18 20:01:46 UTC and is forecasted to be at 2021-01-19 02:01:46 UTC
Canada surpasses half a million COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 Update for January 17: 20,159 Vaccines Delivered, 287 New Cases, 207 New Recoveries, Three New Deaths January 18, 2021There were 3,232 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered yesterday in Saskatchewan - the highest one-day total to date. This brings the total number of vaccines administered in the province to...
- COVID-19 Update for January 16: 16,927 Vaccines Delivered, 270 New Cases, 235 New Recoveries, Two New Deaths January 17, 2021There were 2,857 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered yesterday in Saskatchewan - the highest one-day total to date. This brings the total number of vaccines administered in the province to...
- COVID-19 Update for January 15: 14,017 Vaccines Delivered, 382 New Cases, 231 New Recoveries, Four New Deaths January 16, 2021As of January 15, a total of 14,017 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Saskatchewan. Two thousand and thirty-two doses were administered in the Regina (386), Saskatoon (674), North...
- COVID-19 Update for January 12: 9,880 Vaccines Delivered, 248 New Cases, 226 New Recoveries, Five New Deaths January 14, 2021As of January 12, a total of 9,880 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Saskatchewan. On January 11, 903 of these doses were administered in Regina (219), Saskatoon (81), Prince...
- Saskatchewan Gets Top Global Ranking in International Mining Report January 13, 2021Province Ranked First in Opportunity Index The 2020 edition of the Mining Journal Intelligence World Risk Report ranks Saskatchewan among the very top jurisdictions globally for doing business in...
- Safe Schools Plan: $2.5 Million Allocated To Independent Schools January 12, 2021Today, the Government of Saskatchewan is announcing an additional $2.5 million in funding for independent schools that have experienced an increase in enrolment due to the pandemic. “This funding...
- Governments of Canada and Saskatchewan Make $9.8 Million Investment Into Crop Research January 12, 2021Today Canada’s Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Marie-Claude Bibeau and Saskatchewan's Premier Scott Moe announced $9.8 million in funding for 39 crop-related research projects through...
- COVID-19 Update for January 11: 8,948 Vaccines Delivered, 412 New Cases, 162 New Recoveries, Eight New Deaths January 12, 2021The province is expecting 6,825 doses of the Pfizer vaccine and 5,400 doses of the Moderna vaccine to arrive this week; the confirmed date of arrival and distribution locations will be announced...
- Saskatoon Company Providing 18,000 Face Shields and 4 Million Masks to Saskatchewan Schools January 11, 2021The Government of Saskatchewan has purchased 18,000 face shields and 4 million disposable masks from the Saskatoon-based company Benchmark Personal Protective Equipment to continue to help keep...
- 2020 Saskatchewan Clubroot Distribution Map Released January 11, 2021Today, the Government of Saskatchewan and SaskCanola released the 2020 Saskatchewan Clubroot Distribution Map, which outlines the rural municipalities (RMs) where clubroot has been...