Pierre Poilievre gains support at Justin Trudeau’s expense as the Conservatives put a tumultuous year behind them
February 2, 2023
Gay man taking Canadian government to court, says sperm donation restrictions make him feel like a ‘second-class citizen’
February 2, 2023
Why culture is ‘just as big as sport’ at the Arctic Winter Games
February 2, 2023
‘Legitimately flabbergasting’: MP raises concerns over government’s quarantine hotel spending
February 1, 2023
Green Leader Mike Schreiner now says he needs ‘time’ to think about joining the Liberals, but some call the plan ‘an insult’
January 31, 2023
Sask Métis News – Fact check: More Black people died in 2019 police shootings than in George Floyd protests
July 15, 2020
Metis Entrepreneurs – Jordan demands answers on whether FBI is investigating Hunter Biden allegations, in wake of Senate report
September 27, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – Holding Our Lands and Places: The Everyday Politics of Indigenous Land and Identity
June 29, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – COVID-19 outbreak for two Hutterite communities in RM of Maple Creek
July 10, 2020
Sask Métis News – ‘You shook the world, Big Floyd:’ George Floyd remembered for mentoring young men in Houston’s Third Ward
June 11, 2020
How the dream of the single-family starter home vanished
- Trade and Export Minister to Lead Mission to Japan and South Korea February 3, 2023Delegation Will Explore New Opportunities For Trade And Collaboration On Energy Transition Trade and Export Development Minister Jeremy Harrison will be leading a delegation to Japan and South...
- Saskatchewan Sees Growth in Building Permits February 2, 2023Today, Statistics Canada released December 2022 numbers on the value of building permits, with Saskatchewan jumping 26.1 per cent (seasonally adjusted) compared to December 2021. This was the...
- Saskatchewan Exploring Ways To Increase Access To Health Services February 2, 2023The Government of Saskatchewan is looking at innovative ways to increase patient access to a variety of health care services and to build capacity within our health care system. In the coming...
- Regina Emergency Medical Services Adding More Paramedics February 1, 2023New paramedic positions are being added to Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in Regina to help meet the increasing needs of area residents. A total of 24.5 full-time equivalent paramedic positions...
- RSM To Celebrate Indigenous Storytelling Month With Second Video Series Featuring Elder Hazel Dixon February 1, 2023The Royal Saskatchewan Museum is launching a second video series to celebrate February as Indigenous Storytelling Month. The series was developed in partnership with the Saskatchewan Teacher's...
- Saskatchewan Proclaims African-Canadian/Black History Month February 1, 2023February has been proclaimed as African-Canadian/Black History Month in honour and recognition of the legacy of Black Canadians across Saskatchewan and the rest of Canada. This is an opportunity...
- Saskatchewan Significantly Expanding Opportunities For Health Care Training February 1, 2023Saskatchewan is dramatically increasing educational opportunities for Saskatchewan students and young adults interested in health careers. An immediate initial investment of more than $5.5 million...
- Government Announces $44 Million In New Grants For Child Care Facilities January 31, 2023The Governments of Saskatchewan and Canada announce three new, one-time grants to support regulated early learning and child care centres and homes across the province. The $44 million investment...
- Additional Funding Creates New Emergency Shelter Spaces January 30, 2023Following an additional $1.7 million investment from the Government of Saskatchewan in November 2022, new temporary emergency shelter spaces were created across the province to ensure people in...
- More Than $500,000 Invested Toward 15 New Municipal Projects To Strengthen Communities January 27, 2023Today, Government Relations Minister Don McMorris announced 15 new municipal projects that will receive a combined provincial investment of more than $500,000 under the Targeted Sector Support...