Here’s why you’re still getting so many annoying scam phone calls — and four recent developments to stop them
March 26, 2023
Risk of a hard landing for Canadian economy is up, former Bank of Canada governor says
March 26, 2023
Following U.S. bank failures, is it time for Canada to raise deposit insurance limits?
March 26, 2023
‘Everything is interwoven’: Trudeau and Biden vow continued Canada-U.S. collaboration during historic visit
March 25, 2023
From Biden’s gaffe to the 2 Michaels, China’s presence was felt during president’s visit
March 25, 2023
Doug Ford’s new budget has more money for health care, but little to help fight inflation
March 24, 2023
Sask Métis News – Fact check: More Black people died in 2019 police shootings than in George Floyd protests
July 15, 2020
Metis Entrepreneurs – Jordan demands answers on whether FBI is investigating Hunter Biden allegations, in wake of Senate report
September 27, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – Holding Our Lands and Places: The Everyday Politics of Indigenous Land and Identity
June 29, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – COVID-19 outbreak for two Hutterite communities in RM of Maple Creek
July 10, 2020
Sask Métis News – ‘You shook the world, Big Floyd:’ George Floyd remembered for mentoring young men in Houston’s Third Ward
June 11, 2020
Gordon Pinsent, Canadian acting icon, dead at 92
Latest News Feeds
- Provincial Firefighting Training Centre at Parkland College Re-Opening March 24, 2023Saskatchewan residents can soon train to become certified firefighters in their home province. Applications are now open for National Fire Protection Association training starting in July, thanks...
- Ready, Set, Camp - Sask Parks Reservations Launch April 3 March 24, 2023Attentional all campers! The wait is almost over. Sask Parks wants to remind the public that 2023 campsite reservations will open April 3 for seasonal campsites and April 4-12 for nightly...
- Location Confirmed For New Joint-Use Harbour Landing Elementary School March 24, 2023The Government of Saskatchewan is pleased to announce that the site of the new West Harbour Landing school has been confirmed. Eleven acres of land located on the corner of Gordon Road and Campbell...
- Government Support for Saskatchewan Municipalities Grows 12 Per Cent to Record $503 Million March 23, 2023The 2023-24 Provincial Budget provides $503.0 million in direct support of Saskatchewan's growing municipalities, an increase of 12.1 per cent from last year's budget. This includes a record amount...
- Investing to Support Saskatchewan's Current and Future Labour Force Needs March 23, 2023Saskatchewan's economy is driven by a diverse and talented workforce. In the 2023-24 Budget, the Ministry of Immigration and Career Training will continue to provide a variety of programs and...
- Increased Investment In Post-Secondary Education Expands Training Opportunities March 23, 2023Saskatchewan's 2023-24 Provincial Budget will strengthen post-secondary education by expanding training programs, funding priority infrastructure projects and supporting students financially. The...
- Environment Budget Balances Stewardship and Economic Growth March 23, 2023The Ministry of Environment's 2023-24 Budget will continue to protect Saskatchewan's natural environment, while ensuring sustainable economic activity in the province. "Our government takes our...
- Critical Minerals a Key Focus for Saskatchewan March 23, 2023The 2023-24 Budget builds on Saskatchewan's position as a global leader in the exploration and development of critical minerals. "Critical minerals are vital for our modern way of life and in...
- More Health Care Workers, Expanded Services And A Health Care System That Works For Everyone March 23, 20236.7 Per Cent Increase Lifts Health Budget to Record $6.9 Billion The Government of Saskatchewan is making the largest ever investment in health care for the 2023-24 budget to benefit patients and...
- Record $3.1 Billion For Education, Child Care And Libraries To Support A Growing Saskatchewan March 23, 2023School Operating Budget Tops $2.0 Billion For The First Time The Government of Saskatchewan is prioritizing Saskatchewan students with a record investment of $3.1 billion for Education. This is an...