‘We need to be flexible,’ warns top Ontario science table doctor as hot spot vaccine ramp-up comes to an end
Ontario hit seven million vaccines — and counting — on weekend
May 17, 2021
Demonstrations held across Canada amid escalating conflict between Israel and Palestinians
May 16, 2021
Military officer overseeing Canada’s vaccine roll out steps down pending military investigation
May 15, 2021
Fortin out as Canada’s vaccine campaign lead amid military probe into sexual misconduct claim, sources say
May 15, 2021
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – COVID-19 outbreak for two Hutterite communities in RM of Maple Creek
July 10, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – Holding Our Lands and Places: The Everyday Politics of Indigenous Land and Identity
June 29, 2020
Tight races as polls close across the United States
November 4, 2020
Sask Métis News – ‘You shook the world, Big Floyd:’ George Floyd remembered for mentoring young men in Houston’s Third Ward
June 11, 2020
Weather In Grand-MétisThe air quality EPA score is currently at 2021-05-17 14:56:41 UTC and is forecasted to be at 2021-05-17 20:56:41 UTC
‘Nomadland’ wins best picture at a distanced Oscars
- COVID-19 Update For May 16: 590,952 Vaccines Administered, 167 New Cases, 156 Recoveries, One New Death May 17, 2021Vaccines Reported An additional 18,995 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of vaccines administered in the province to 590,952. This is a daily...
- COVID-19 Update For May 15: 571,957 Vaccines Administered, 196 New Cases, 207 Recoveries, One New Death May 16, 2021Vaccines Reported An additional 18,568 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of vaccines administered in the province to 571,957. The 18,568 doses of...
- COVID-19 Update For May 14: Saskatchewan Surpasses 550,000 Total Doses, More than 505,000 First Doses of Vaccine Administered; 227 New Cases, 188 Recoveries, Two New Deaths May 15, 2021Vaccines Reported An additional 7,930 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of vaccines administered in the province to 553,389. The 7,930 doses of...
- Province Finalizing Transition Of Provincial Chief Firearms Officer Program May 14, 2021The Government of Saskatchewan and the federal government have committed to completing the transition to a provincial Chief Firearms Office by the end of September 2021. The province has been...
- Saskatchewan Filing Amicus Brief In US Keystone Pipeline Lawsuit May 14, 2021Saskatchewan will be filing an amicus brief in support of 21 US states fighting President Biden's decision to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline. "The cancellation of this pipeline will have a...
- Budget And Re-Opening Roadmap Highlight Spring Sitting Of Legislature May 14, 2021A provincial budget that protects, builds and grows Saskatchewan and a Re-Opening Roadmap that charts a course through the end of the pandemic based on high vaccination rates were the highlights of...
- Saskatchewan Manufacturing Sales Remain Strong May 14, 202130 Per Cent Growth Year Over Year Saskatchewan continues to show strong signs of economic recovery with manufacturing sales increasing by nearly 30 per cent year-over-year, the second highest...
- Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs In Saskatchewan May 14, 2021May 16 to 22 is Women Entrepreneur's week in Saskatchewan, recognizing the many female business owners for their contributions to the Saskatchewan economy and labour markets. "Women entrepreneurs...
- Funding Increased For Respiratory Services At Prince Albert Victoria Hospital May 14, 2021Additional Therapists Mean Improved Access To Oxygen-Based Care The Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) has moved quickly to hire additional respiratory therapists, in relation to the provincial...
- COVID-19 Update For May 13: 545,459 Vaccines Administered, 223 New Cases, 232 Recoveries, Five New Deaths May 14, 2021Vaccines Reported An additional 8,415 doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of vaccines administered in the province to 545,459. The 8,415 doses of...