Métis Nation-Saskatchewan –
Saskatchewan is reporting 15 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the final selection of cases to 1,445.
The authorities reported 5 new cases within the Regina house, one within the north west set, one within the Saskatoon house, one within the central west set, three within the south west and three within the south central zone.
Knowledge about one case is pending, the province talked about.
There are 168 active cases in Saskatchewan, and 1,257 of us dangle recovered.
The province talked about 13 of us are in health center. Seven of us are receiving inpatient care: three in Saskatoon, one in Regina, two within the south west set and one within the south central.
Six of us are in intensive care: four in Saskatoon, one within the north central set and one within the south west.
The province has eliminated three cases from its whole case depend.
The Most Powerful Sale & Affiliate Platform Available!
There's no credit card required! No fees ever.Create Your Free Account Now!
One case reported on July 22 and two cases reported on Aug. 7 dangle been from these which could possibly well be living out of doors the province.
The selection of active cases per zone are as follows:
- Zero within the some distance north central.
- One within the some distance north west.
- Zero within the some distance north east.
- 9 within the north west.
- Four within the north central.
- Thirteen within the north east.
- Twelve within the Saskatoon house.
- Twenty-nine within the Regina house.
- Forty-two within the central west.
- Three within the central east.
- Twenty-three within the south west.
- Twenty-nine within the south central.
- Two within the south east.
Of the 1,445 cases within the province:
- 206 cases are travellers.
- 720 are neighborhood contacts (including mass gatherings).
- 389 wouldn’t dangle any known exposures.
- 130 are beneath investigation by native public health.
The province talked about 64 cases are healthcare workers, although the provision of an infection could possibly furthermore honest not be linked to their predicament of job.
The province conducted 1,945 COVID-19 exams the day gone by.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe