Métis Nation Saskatchewan –
Subsidized by Monday Properties and written by ARLnow, StartupMonday is a weekly column that profiles Arlington-based totally mostly startups and their founders, plus diverse local know-how happenings. Monday Properties is proudly featuring Shirlington Gateway. Say hey to the unique 2800 Shirlington, which no longer too prolonged within the past delivered a keep-unique lobby and upgraded gymnasium. Abilities a top space and obtain pleasure from being steps from Shirlington Village, a clear retail hub with a unfold of absorbing restaurants and taking a gape strategies. Spec suites with sparkling birth plans and recent finishes are under construction and can inform quickly!
In all, 204 Northern Virginia firms made the checklist. In conserving with Inc., these firms noticed a median 3-year express of 162%, generated $12 billion in entire earnings and added 16,118 jobs.
“Our experts leverage the harvesting and combination of a unfold of datasets,” the corporate says on its web sites, “to incorporate rising birth and shaded web records with foundational geospatial records to obtain correct designate added Intelligence and GIS records sources used for deeper prognosis.”
Different Arlington firms on the checklist consist of transportation and defense contractor Goal Build Choices, biometric identification company Procure Planet Inc., clinical records and records contractor Capitol Bridge.
“We’re a rising, Arlington-based totally mostly company that completely makes a speciality of public sector aviation functions and we now hold developed a recognition for being ready to love a flash reply to our client’s dynamic ambiance,” saidJ.J. Stakem, CEO of Goal Build Choices. “The complexity of those aviation functions in areas such as drones, cybersecurity, environmental functions, surveillance, and plenty of various areas requires consulting firms to hold a highly specialised notion of the technical, organizational, operational, and coverage considerations. OAS uniquely fills that want for our purchasers.”
The Most Powerful Sale & Affiliate Platform Available!
There's no credit card required! No fees ever.Create Your Free Account Now!
Stakem mentioned the corporate has labored to enhance the Division of Protection, the Federal Aviation Administration, and NASA.
“Absorbing ahead we would be persevering with our work to obtain holistic enhance to public sector aviation functions,” Stakem mentioned. “Over the following 12 months we’re considering rising our engineering enhance capabilities as a ingredient of our total respond and we’re also expanding our client disagreeable to incorporate a well-known broader fluctuate of aviation purchasers within the US Executive as neatly as issue, local, and global public sector aviation arena.”
Courthouse startup DivvyCloud also made the checklist at quantity 471 with 970% express. The company mentioned in an announcement that its recent acquisition by cybersecurity company Rapid7 intended it modified into the final year the corporate would possibly be eligible for the checklist.
“My co-founder, Chris DeRamus, and I are honored to be integrated on this prestigious checklist and ranked among the most innovative and ahead considering firms shaping our nation as of late,” mentioned Brian Johnson, co-founder and senior vp of. “This announcement additional validates that we’re gratifying our mission to support enterprises stoop innovation with out lack of relieve watch over.”
The next checklist contains the Arlington firms, their ranking on the Inc. checklist, and their 3-year express charge.
- 333. Royce Geospatial Consultants (1,370% express)
- 358. Goal Build Choices (1,259% express)
- 381. Procure Planet Inc. (1,201% express)
- 428. Capitol Bridge (1,070% express)
- 471. DivvyCloud (970% express)
- 1,065. Blake Willson Neighborhood (436% express)
- 1,160. PhoenixTeam (389% express)
- 1,328. VerticalApps (336% express)
- 1,445. Metis Choices (306% express)
- 1,678. Sehlke Consulting (256% express)
- 1,747. Developed Ideas and Applied sciences International, ACT I (245% express)
- 1,771. Science and Medicines Neighborhood (241% express)
- 1,957.C3 Constructed-in Choices (215% express)
- 2,057. ITC Protection Corp. (206% express)
- 2,067. Thomas Choices (205% express)
- 2,148. ThreatConnect (196% express)
- 2,191. OpenWater (192% express)
- 2,284. STEMBoard (184% express)
- 2,519. SweatWorks (164% express)
- 2,574. Enterprise Files (160% express)
- 3,143. 540.co (122% express)
- 3,215. Fonteva (119% express)
- 3,528. Quantitative Scientific Choices (105% express)
- 3,643. Barone Consulting (101% express)
- 3,671. Qmulos (100% express)
- 3,757. Clarendon Companions (97% express)
- 3,904. Firebird Analytical Choices & Applied sciences (91% express)
- 4,127. Fors Marsh Neighborhood (84% express)
- 4,163. U.Neighborhood (82% express)
- 4,727. Knucklepuck (63% express)
- 4,736. M9 Choices (62% express)
Photo courtesy DivvyCloud. Vernon Miles contributed to this fable.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe