John Derringer’s co-hosts allege abusive behaviour behind the scenes at Q107
May 25, 2022
19 students and 1 teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting, state senator says
May 25, 2022
Hundreds gather for memorial marking 1 year since discovery at Kamloops residential school
May 24, 2022
From hot-air balloons to VPNs: Why the world needs a Cold War tactics 2.0 to combat Russian propaganda
May 23, 2022
Storm’s death toll rises as power still out for tens of thousands in Ontario and Quebec
May 23, 2022
Sask Métis News – Fact check: More Black people died in 2019 police shootings than in George Floyd protests
July 15, 2020
Metis Entrepreneurs – Jordan demands answers on whether FBI is investigating Hunter Biden allegations, in wake of Senate report
September 27, 2020
Métis Nation-Saskatchewan – Holding Our Lands and Places: The Everyday Politics of Indigenous Land and Identity
June 29, 2020
Metis Nation Studies: Role of Government In Health Care
June 19, 2020
Sask Métis News – ‘You shook the world, Big Floyd:’ George Floyd remembered for mentoring young men in Houston’s Third Ward
June 11, 2020
- Celebrating Disability Service Professionals May 24, 2022The Government of Saskatchewan has proclaimed May 23 to 27, 2022 as Disability Service Professionals Week to recognize and celebrate the important work that people across the province do to support...
- Construction Kicks Off On New Kindergarten To Grade 12 School In Blaine Lake May 21, 2022Crews are hard at work on a new school in Blaine Lake, led by the Saskatchewan-based company Graham Construction. Today, Premier Scott Moe joined with students and staff of Blaine Lake Composite...
- May Long Weekend Marks Unofficial Start to Highway Construction Season May 20, 2022With spring in full bloom, many Saskatchewan people will be hitting the highway to go to a Provincial Park, visit friends, or spend time at the cottage. The Government of Saskatchewan wants drivers...
- Investor Alert: Infinity4x May 20, 2022The Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority of Saskatchewan (FCAA) warns investors of the online trading platform Infinity4x. "Saskatchewan residents must be wary of platforms that offer...
- Changes To PST Will Benefit Farmers And Agriculture Industry May 20, 2022Amendments to the Provincial Sales Tax (PST) regulations will provide greater clarity to farmers and help ensure that PST is applied fairly and consistently to farming and agricultural goods and...
- COVID-19 Weekly EPI Report May 20, 2022Pharmacists Can Now Prescribe Paxlovid Effective today, Saskatchewan is expanding Paxlovid prescribing authority to approximately 170 select pharmacies across the province, as well as select...
- Government of Saskatchewan Continues to Invest in Community Airports May 19, 2022The Government of Saskatchewan will invest $935,000 through the Community Airport Partnership (CAP) program, supporting 11 airports. When combined with local matching dollars, this represents...
- Crop Report for the Period of May 10 to May 16, 2022 May 19, 2022Large amounts of rainfall are generally improving topsoil moisture and pasture conditions in the province, while also delaying seeding, particularly in the eastern half of the province. Producers...
- Spring Sitting of Legislature Highlights Saskatchewan's Plans to Get Back on Track May 19, 2022As the Spring sitting of the Legislature concludes today, Premier Scott Moe highlighted how Saskatchewan is getting Back on Track with key investments and economic growth fueled by fostering strong...
- Help Young Wild Animals by Leaving Them Alone May 19, 2022The Ministry of Environment has a simple message for well-meaning people who want to rescue what appear to be orphaned young animals: please don't touch them. Many animals leave their young alone...